Our needs are numerous and varied as the needs of the people we serve in Haiti. Our current and urgent needs are listed below:
• Nonperishable items, canned foods, rice, beans, cooking oil, etc.
2. Supplies for Hope Center
• Twin size beds, bed sheets and covers, pillow cases
• Diapers—both for babies and elderly (all sizes)—pads, baby wipes, toiletries
• Towels, soaps, toothbrushes, toothpaste, wash cloths, and toothpaste, hand sanitizers, shower gels, shampoos, conditioners, etc.
• Sunscreens, bug sprays, repellants, pepto Bismal and Anti-diarrheal meds.
• Roll of toilet paper, Kleenex tissues
• irons, hair dryers
• Dresses and pants—both for men and women (any size)
3. Educational Resources
• Books (Creole, French, and English)—especially children’s books.
• Bibles (Creole and French)
4. School Supplies
- tennis shoes (all sizes)
- pencils and pens (blue or black)
- colored pencils
- composition book
- Folders (3 pockets)
- Glue or Glue sticks
- pencil sharpeners, etc.
5. Medical aids and supplies
• Over-the-counter stomach aids and antibiotics, pain relievers, etc.
• Vitamins, medications, supplements, etc.
• First aid kits, Band-Aids
*If you want to donate any of the items listed above, please send your gift to the address listed below:
Hope for Today Outreach (HTO)
P.O. Box 7353
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34985
Or you may call or email us for more information:
• Phone: 772-985-0696
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
“REMEMBER THE POOR” –Galatians 2:10