1) Hope for Today Outreach provides housing, food, school supplies, clothing, medical aids, and much more.
2) Hope for Today Outreach provides biblical-based teaching seminars to strengthen local churches and leaders.
3) Through “Hope Center,” we work collaboratively with our partners (1) to offer elderly care, (2) assist former prisoners to readjust in society, (3) enhance the lives of abandoned and orphaned children, women, families, and communities in crisis, and (4) to provide opportunities for long-term personal and collective development.
4) We provide training and material assistance in various areas of need including the following:
• community-based praxis
• collective self-empowerment
• women’s empowerment
• family counseling
• preventive health
• literacy training for individuals and families
• financial management and accounting
• sustainable agriculture
“If you offer your food to the hungry
and satisfy the needs of the afflicted,
then your light shall rise in the darkness
and your gloom be like the noonday.
The Lord will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land
and will strengthen your frame” (Isaiah 58:10-11).
“REMEMBER THE POOR” –Galatians 2:10