There are many ways to get involved in Hope for Today Outreach ministries (HTO) in Haiti:
1. You can sponsor one of our projects listed above (Building Project, Hope Center, Literary Training Program, HTO Health, HTO Family Care, Prison Ministry, Hospital Ministry, etc.)
2. If you are the pastor of a church, you can be the host of one of our events or seminars or you can encourage members of your congregation to attend an event and support what we do. You can write to us, call us, or complete the “Request a HTO Speaker” form online.
3. You can invite one of our speakers to hold a seminar at your location and share the vision of Hope for Today Outreach with the invited audience. Please complete the “Request a HTO Speaker” form on our website.
4. You can purchase any items listed on the website (Click on the “Store” tab to explore). All proceeds go directly to Hope for Today Outreach.
5. If you are a healthcare professional (physicians, nurses, nursing assistants, dentists, physical therapists, ophthalmologists, optometrists, etc.), agriculturalist, home builder, professional counselor, teachers, accountant, or others, you’re wholeheartedly welcome to volunteer your time and use your talents or skills to change lives in Haiti to the glory of God. We invite churches, faith-based organizations, and humanitarian groups or organizations to partner with us and sponsor one of our ambitious projects.
6. You can experience one of our HTO Trips to Haiti. We take three trips annually to Haiti: March, July or August, December. Normally, our mission trip lasts 7 days, and each one has its distinctive objective. In Haiti, we stay in one of our affiliated partner’s home or hotel. We ensure the care and safety of our volunteers. Generally, our trips fall under three categories: Mission Trip, Medical Mission Trip, and Teaching & Seminar Mission. At the moment, our trips consist of the following activities—but not exclusively limited to these things—school supplies distribution, food distribution, providing medical care, providing family counseling and care, conducting bible studies and seminars, teacher training, prison and hospital ministry, etc. We depart from Miami International Airport (MIA) or Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
Below is our tentative schedule for our upcoming trips covering the next three years: 2015, 2016, 2017.
Mission trip cost will cover the following:
• Flight from Miami or Fort Lauderdale
• Lodging in Haiti
• Transportation in Haiti (bus & driver)
• HOT expenses
• Leisure Day (i.e. Beach, sightseeing, etc)
• Partial food
Deposit and Payment Information:
• $ 50 to reserve your spot
• 50% of total payment due 90 days out from trip departure date
• 100% of total payment due 30 days out from trip departure date
*Trip price and scheduled dates are subject to change. Deposits are non-refundable and may be transferable to your total trip balance or your next trip to Haiti.