There are four key events in my life; they are as follows:
1. The day I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I was only 12 years old.
2. My calling to the Christian ministry and vocation.
3. The day I married Katia Laurent, my wife of 13 years.
4. The day I was ordained to the Christian ministry.
After a period of intensive prayer, observation, and examination, I would like to announce that on Tuesday, November 24, 2015, I was ordained to the Christian ministry by the National Association of Christian Ministers. I’m thankful to Elder Rev Sylvia L. Bell for praying with me and laying hands over me. I’m now a licensed and ordained minister.
I’m thankful to God who has called me to this great task of preaching and teaching the Gospel of grace to the lost and sharing the love and the good news of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior to everyone. I understand that my ordination comes with many and great privileges and responsibilities. I ask you to pray for me and my family so that we will be faithful to God’s calling upon my life.
* Lord, I am ready. Send me!!!
Dr. Celucien L. Joseph
President of Hope for Today Outreach